This returns policy refers to products purchased on this website only. If you have purchased an item in store or from a third-party marketplace (Amazon/ebay) our return policy may differ so please contact us for further information or go to the website you purchased the item from for more information.
We try to ensure that all our online customers enjoy a positive shopping experience with us and this includes making our web returns procedure as efficient as possible:
Key Returns Information
Our returns address is:
424 Birmingham Road
When sending items back to us, it is advised to select a suitable courier service with tracking information and insurance where applicable to ensure they arrive in good condition. We assume no responsibility for any damages that may occur in transit to our returns address or for the loss of a returned item. All returns are logged on the same day of receipt from the courier or postal service and refunds or exchanges are processed within a few working days.
For both returns and exchanges it is your responsibility to cover return postage unless one of the following special circumstances occurs:
- An item has been received that is faulty or damaged.
- An item in your order isn’t as described due to an error on the product listing.
- You have received a completely different item to those purchased in your order details.
In these circumstances, we will cover all returns costs and refund your order for any faulty items including shipping costs (unless combined with other items which are not returned).
Items that are damaged in transit must be made aware to us within 14 days from receiving your order, otherwise a refund will not be authorised (for more on refunds see below). This does not include damages which are deemed to be manufacturer faults (see manufacturer faults section).
Please contact us on +44 (0)121 3503740 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like any further assistance on returns procedures.
- You have a 14-day cancellation period from the date of receiving your order to notify us that wish to return an item for a refund.
- After approval, you have 14 days to return your item to our returns address for a refund.
- Items received after 14 days of approval will be returned to sender and denied a refund, unless the return is due to one of the 3 special circumstances mentioned above.
- Please ensure you include paperwork before sending an item back to us (ideally the original order invoice or a copy of your email confirmation) to speed up the return process. Failure to do so will result in a delayed refund for your goods.
- We require faulty items to be sent back to us for inspection before we can grant a full refund, unless stated otherwise in correspondence.
- We also accept returns to our store and the same rules apply for refunds from online purchases.
Please return all items in their original packaging in an unused condition. Returned items which are deemed to be unsuitable for resale will not be entitled for a full refund (excluding faulty items).
Clothing: Must be returned in its original product packaging with all tags still attached in an unused condition. Refunds for clothing will not be authorised if an item has been washed, marked or had the label removed.
Footwear: Must be returned in an unworn condition, without marks or wear to the sole in its original box, including any accessories that were supplied in the box (i.e. spare laces, spare studs, shoe bags).
Rackets: must be returned with any supplied headcover (if applicable), unused and with the cellophane still intact on the handle and card attached to the strings. Any rackets that have been played with or show signs of use or damage will not be eligible for a full refund. We are unable to give a refund on rackets which have been restrung or customised to your specification.
With all returns we will inspect the condition of the item and if we deem that the item is no longer in a condition fit for resale, we reserve the right to refuse a full refund. In this instance, a partial refund may be offered or the item will be returned to you.
Ex-Demo Rackets: We do not accept returns on Ex-Demo rackets in any circumstance, unless the item is damaged in transit on its way to you.
It is advised to contact us in advance and reserve stock to avoid disappointment prior to arranging an exchange.
- If you would like to exchange an item, please notify us within 14 days of receiving your item and return it to our returns address within 14 days of approval.
- Please ensure you include paperwork before sending an item back to us (ideally the original order invoice or a copy of your email confirmation) to speed up the return process. Failure to do so will result in a delayed exchange of your goods.
- Exchanges will be processed within a few working days (delays may occur around public & bank holidays) of us receiving your goods back and you should be notified when the replacement has been sent.
- If the replacement requested is out stock, we will contact you to offer alternative options or failing that process a refund for price of the items that cannot be exchanged (excluding postage charges).
- If you would prefer to pop in store that is no problem, we will happily accept an exchange for an item purchased online.
- If we do not have a replacement item for an in-store exchange, we will process a refund or offer a credit note for the value the item(s) (excluding postage charges).
- It is your responsibility to cover return postage costs however there is no charge to exchange the item unless you require an expedited postage option for the replacement.
If a product is believed to have a manufacturer fault, please contact us via email or telephone and we will get in contact with the supplier to get an answer.
We will not credit return postage costs until a full manufacturer inspection has granted the item as faulty. We understand this may cause some delay
We will honour our refund and exchange policies (stated above) if your correspondence falls within the 14-day cancellation period or the 28-day exchange period and we will take up the manufacturer fault on your behalf if this is the case.