Sergio Tacchini Mens Damarindo Retro Track Top - STM14551
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Sergio Tacchini is a heritage athletics brand representing authenticity, craftsmanship, and style. Founded in 1966 by the Italian tennis champion Sergio Tacchini, the label gained worldwide recognition by infusing colour into an otherwise all-white sport while partnering with the world's top tennis athletes. For over 50 years, Sergio Tacchini has redefined traditional sports and lifestyle apparel both on and off the court.
By the late 70s and throughout the 80s, a new British youth subculture known as the "CASUALS" emerged out of the UK working-class and football terrace scene. Renowned for dressing well the CASUALS established a new fashion consisting of designer tracksuits from Continental European brands such as Sergio Tacchini which helped distinguish them from rivals. The CASUAL culture left an indelible mark on contemporary youth movements including music, film, and fashion that remains relevant today.
Part of the Archivio collection celebrating classic designs from the Sergio Tacchini archive the Damarindo Track Jacket is made of wrinkle-resistant twill and features the renowned double stripe at the chest, sleeves, and stand-up collar. Cut with a full zip front, this heritage 80s track jacket is complete with two handwarmer pockets, ribbed trims, and the brand's iconic 'ST' monogram logo embroidered at the left chest.
- Made with soft and lightweight polyester fabric for all-day comfort
- Full zip-up front for easy layering and versatile styling options
- Colour-block design across the chest with the Sergio Tacchini logo embroidered on the left chest
- Ribbed cuffs and hem for a secure and comfortable fit
- 100% Authentic Sergio Tacchini product that's built to last